Foreman Job Description
The Foreman is responsible for the administration and control of all aspects of the site specific safety and compliance objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Train, manage and evaluate project team members.
- Make daily schedules for proper manpower utilization.
- Maintain daily reports, time-sheets, safety and accident reports.
- Coordinate production and attend meetings with other trades and the general contractor to identify and resolve conflicts.
- Plan, organize and direct production in accordance with the contracted scope of work.
- Oversee quality assurance and quality control programs.
- Coordinate work with the Purchasing Department to ensure that requested material is expedited and received as needed for the construction of the project.
- Ensure all installations meet quality and electrical code standard.
- Develop material lists for installation.
- Install all electrical systems.
- Strong verbal, written, analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Mobility to various locations.
- Willingness and availability to travel to project areas as project needs are required.
- Active Colorado Journeyman’s License required.
- 4+ years of Commercial electrical construction experience.